Chief Executive Officer
Ann has a strong track record in working with people with multiple needs and helping improve services and outcomes for vulnerable people across London.
Ann has worked in the voluntary and community sector, the private sector and in local and regional government. Ann’s track record includes:
- Front line and managerial roles within the community and voluntary sector in volunteering, welfare rights and homelessness services.
- The role of a joint commissioner of mental health services in London Borough of Lambeth Social Services
- The Lead Officer for the Supporting People programme and managing a successful and well-respected Supporting People Commissioning Team in LB Lambeth.
- The Corporate Lead for Partnerships Commissioning with the Lambeth Local Strategic Partnership
- Socially Excluded Adults Programme Development Lead, Department of Health (London Region)
- Founding Director of Resolving Chaos C.I.C.
- Ann has also been the Chair of Homeless Link since December 2009.