Resolving Chaos C.I.C. is a not for profit social enterprise that brings statutory and non-statutory agencies together to develop place-based transformative projects.
We work in both front-line and strategic settings across housing, criminal justice, health and social care, working with a diverse range of stakeholders and strategic partners across the public, independent and voluntary sectors to deliver local services for vulnerable people and their communities. We offer independent support to organisations developing local community-based solutions.
We collaborate with commissioners, providers, individuals and communities to:
- Enable a more integrated approach across local voluntary and community services to allow for better use of resources
- Work across boundaries of health, education, employment, social care, leisure and housing
- Put local individuals, assets and co-production at the heart of service design
- Support local communities in building local capacity and developing an enterprise culture that can offer wider opportunities to empower vulnerable individuals and build strong communities for people to live, work and thrive
We provide consultancy and expertise to enable innovation, measure impact and demonstrate evidence to make a local business case for transformation.
We support commissioners and providers in a variety of ways, including:
- Helping develop the best care and support services based on local and national evidence, data analysis, outcomes achieved and proven design models
- The use of assessment tools, to identify needs, measure impact and embed social value
- Identifying funding opportunities and helping commissioners and providers to work collaboratively to support a preventative delivery framework
- Delivering management support, learning and development training to help providers demonstrate outcomes, cost benefits and quality standards
We offer specialist expertise working to improve services for people with multiple needs and other care groups – to make an economic case for commissioning the right support services to help them.
We support providers, commissioners and communities to:
- Identify specific, individuals and groups who are high intensity users of crisis services who have poor outcomes or are often barred from services
- Help identify groups of people experiencing common problems
- Calculate the cost of the services used by the identified groups
- Demonstrate the total cost to local, regional and national commissioners
- Identify and locate services that can achieve better outcomes for less money
Want to see how these theories are put into practice? Take a look at our case studies to see how we’re strengthening communities and changing lives across London and beyond.